Hey there, welcome to the week
Campus members are in for a treat over the next couple of weeks: we have three new courses readying for launch!
First off the line, and live in Campus right now is Developer Experience for CTOs, led by Tobias Mende of Unblocked Engineering. In the course, Tobi digs into recent research and best practices to show us how to implement proven cultural and technical changes to improve productivity and happiness in your team. The course will enable you to:
- Grasp the fundamentals of Developer Experience and its significance.
- Learn about frameworks like SPACE and DORA to effectively measure DevEx and productivity.
- Explore the concepts of flow, cognitive load, feedback, and strategies to optimise these areas.
- Develop skills to design and conduct impactful engineering surveys, focusing on DevEx insights.
- Identify common DevEx challenges and learn techniques for overcoming them.
- Acquire knowledge of tools and methods for prioritising DevEx initiatives to ensure maximum return on investment.
The course is now available to all Campus Foundations, Masters and Circles members - take a look in the Courses page and you'll see how to access it.
If you're not a Campus member yet, you can join for £319 per year, down from £399 using the code LAUNCH23 until Jan 1st on the link below. See you there!
That's it! See you next week
Andy @ CTO Craft
CTO Craft Events
Reads of the Week
From our Sponsors
[From Code Climate] Thought Leadership: Lessons from the 2023 State of DevOps Report
The 2023 DevOps report highlights additional opportunities for enhancing engineering performance.
Thanks as always to all the amazing sponsors helping CTO Craft bring you resources like this newsletter, our events, community and more:
AWS, Albany Partners, Code Climate, HeadChannel, Google Cloud, Vention, Jellyfish, 101 Ways, Polly, Skiller Whale, Softwire, Sema, Uplevel, YLD
Leadership, Strategy & Business
Culture, People & Teams
Technology, Operations & Delivery
Stress, Wellbeing & Growth
If you’d like to be considered for the free CTO Craft Community, fill in your details here, and we’ll be in touch!
Please do remember to share this link if you know of anyone who’d like to receive TMW:
Have an amazing week!